I tested this HVLP paint sprayer from Wagner to see if it would be good for DIY home improvement projects such as cabinets and furniture. And the answer is Yes!
- Name Brand Company
- Light Weight
- Impressive Finish
- Easy To Clean And Store
- Pressure Control
- Material Flow Control
- The Hose Can Come Loose If You Don’t Properly Connect It
- You Can Only Spray It Upside Down With A Full Cup
What's Can You Use The Paint Sprayer For?
- The Wagner Paint Sprayer is perfect for flipping and refinishing furniture.
- You can paint kitchen cabinets with it.
- It’s great for painting fences and lattices.
- The fine finish nozzle is perfect for spindles.
You might also like DIY Sprayer For Bigger Home Projects
Overall, this Wagner paint sprayer is great for DIY home improvements such as painting furniture and cabinets. The detail fine finish nozzle is perfect for painting spindles and will cut your painting time in half.