If you are looking for a paint sprayer that can handle bigger jobs around the house, that is DIY user-friendly, and that won’t break the bank, then this Wagner is the paint sprayer that I would suggest checking out.
- Easy to use and ideal for DIYers
- Less overspray than conventional airless sprayers.
- Quick clean up
- Parts can be stored in the hopper for convenience.
- Fair Pricing
- No dial to adjust the pressure
- only holds 1.5 gallons per hopper (have to refill roughly every 10 minutes)
- No inline filter
You might also like this: DIY Handheld Paint Sprayer
Watch This Video
Where Can I Get The Entire Bundle?
Your Free Cabinet Painting Guide
Download a step-by-step cabinet painting guide and take the guesswork out of your DIY project!
You don’t have to search the entire internet for the right primer, the right paint, or what tools you’ll need, it’s all here.
Just click on the “Download Now” button.